Intoplane Services Co., Ltd.
171/2 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Road., Don Mueang, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210
0 2834 8982-3
0 2834 8999
Labor contracting service for aircraft refuelling only which currently operates at Samui Airport, Sukhothai Airport and Trat Airport
BAFS is the employer hiring Intoplane Services Company Limited for the provision of aviation fuel service at the airport, which the company has clearly stipulated employment terms in the memorandum of agreement.
BAFS hold 83.33% of the total shareholding in Intoplane Services Company Limited.
Fuel Pipeline Transportation Co., Ltd.
424 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Road., Don Mueang, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210
0 2574 6180-3
0 2574 6101
Fuel storage and fuel transportation through underground pipeline system
Ordinary and Preferred
FPT stores and transports aviation fuel through pipeline system from Bangkok refinery to BAFS, depot at Donmuang Airport.
BAFS hold 75.0% of the total shareholding in Fuel Pipeline Transportation Limited.
To more Information: www.fpt.co.th
Thai Aviation Refuelling Co., Ltd.
99 Moo 10, Srisa Jorakhanoi, Bang Saothong, Samut Prakran 10570
0 2134 4021-6
0 2134 0420
Aviation fuel service through pipeline at Suvarnabhumi Airport
Thai Aviation Refuelling Co.,Ltd. (TARCO) was established on November 27, 1996 in order to operate hydrant pipeline network at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Currently, TARCO has registered and paid-up capital of 530 million baht. The Shareholder portfolio is Bangkok Aviation Fuel Services Public Co.,Ltd. (BAFS) owning 90% of the shares and Airports of Thailand PLC (AOT) having 10%. TARCO has started its constructions since April 12, 2001 and operated from September 28, 2006 in parallel with the official opening of Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Hydrant System Overview :
The aviation fuel service system at Sunvarnabhumi Airport begins with receiving aviation fuel from two transfer pipelines which are THAPPLINE from Thapp depot and JP-One line from Bangchack. The product is then quality tested and controlled at aviation fuel depot, BAFS. The fuel farm storage contains 4 tanks with approx. 60 million litres capacity feeding a hydrant system (24” twin feeder line) operating pressures from 9.5 – 12.5 bars.
Jet A-1 fuel from the depot is then channeled through 8 hydrant pumps into the hydrant pipelines network which buried underground and spreading throughout the aircraft parking area and then to each of the 119 parking pits. The final step of the Jet A-1 fuel delivery from the hydrant pit to the aircrafts requires hydrant dispensers. These vehicles are provided with metering, filtration and control valves to safely control the flow of fuel into the aircraft, also equipped with pressure controls to regulate the suitable pressure into the aircraft.
TARCO’s hydrant pipeline system at Suvarnabhumi Airport comprises of 7 key components:
- hydrant pipeline network Hydrant pipeline network is designed as a looped buried system circling the fueling apron, to transfer aviation fuel from the aviation fuel depot to all aircraft parking area. The piping design is in accordance with API 5L GrB, coating with Polyethylene and lining with Epoxy which consists of buried 24”, 16”, 12” and 6” inch NB.
- Sectional Valve Chamber (SVC) The sectional valve chamber is used to isolate or segment portions of the hydrant system for an emergency maintenance and regular leak testing. The sectional valve chamber is equipped with Double Block & Bleed Valve with Motor Operate and pressure/temperature transmitter to examine the leakage of pipeline. In addition, the whole monitoring functions are controlled by computerized system called Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA).
- Hydrant Pits Valve Hydrant pit valves function is to facilitate aircraft refueling at all parking stands by connecting between the underground hydrant system and dispenser, as well as to safely control the flow of fuel into the aircraft. The hydrant pits valves were installed underground apron and equipped with dual air pilot operate. Moreover, the pit is an environmental design such that it minimizes the ingress of ground water and also prevents the egress of spilt or leaking fuel.
- Hydrant Control System Hydrant Control System is designed for monitoring sectional valves and read pressure, temperature of JET-A1 in the hydrant pipeline network. Data is then transferred to Tightness Monitoring System (TMS) for examination the leakage of pipeline with Leak Detection and Location. The hydrant control system also collects data from the Hydrant Emergency shutdown Push button (ESD) to open/close related valves to that vicinity.
- The Hydrant Emergency shutdown system Hydrant Emergency Shutdown system (ESD) is an emergency shutdown buttons provided at every Aircraft stands with total 139 buttons. The system collects data from an ESD button and transfer via Fiber Optic Cable to SCADA. In case of emergency, when an ESD button is being pressed, the hydrant will be zoned and system shutdown is restricted to that vicinity.
- Tightness Monitoring System (TMS) Tightness Monitoring System (TMS) is the statistical techniques that can examine the leakage of pipeline and define the leakage location by measuring pressure at various points along the pipeline. The system has demonstrable accuracy of 0.04 litres/hr/m3 and checks the leak location with the accuracy of +/- 100 Meter
- Cathodic Protection In order to protect the buried hydrant pipelines from corrosion, the cathodic protection system is applied. The buried pipelines are electrically separate from other metallic structures to protect the chemical action. additionally the impressed current (CP) system is used.
BAFS Innovation Development Co., Ltd.
99 Moo 10, Srisa jorakhanoi, Bang Saothong, Samut Prakan 10570
0 2326 3800
Research, development, design and improvement of innovative products including licensing and services of technology and innovation
The primary business of BAFS Innovation Development Company Limited, or BID, is the research and development, the design and improvement, and the production and sales, of innovative products. BID also provides technology innovation development services, including the licensing of our patents for use by other companies. BAFS holds 100% of the total shareholding in BAFS Innovation Development Company Limited (BID).
BAFS INTECH Co., Ltd.
777/5-8 Moo.9 Tip6 Bangpla, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
0 2130 5881-3
0 2130 5884
Design and assembly aviation refuelling vehicle and aviation ground service equipment
BPTG Co., Ltd.
90 CW TOWER A (33rd Floor), Ratchadaphisek Road, HuayKwang Bangkok, 10310
0 2168 3378
0 2168 3379
Petrol stations located in the front area of Pichit Depot, Lampang Depot, and Kampang Petch Booster Pump Station of Fuel Pipeline Transportation Co., Ltd.
BAFS Clean Energy Corporation Company Limited
Investing or joint-investing in the projects relating to renewable energy and environment for both domestic and international, including providing services relating to management, technical, financial management and other supporting services in connection with renewable energy and environmental business.